[rt-users] Trouble/Error with Web deployment httpd/apache/mod_fcgid

dwdixon dwdixon at umich.edu
Mon Nov 23 18:17:50 EST 2015

Great information here, thank you for helping me out and providing some
educational background on the options with this as well that helps!...I will
try to tackle this over the course of the next few days/weeks and see how
things go....

SO...possible ignorant question here but....Is there a reason that someone
or better yet Best Practical....doesn't create and maintain a CentOS/RedHat
& Debian & maybe even Ubuntu packages that contain all the required perl
module dependencies for getting RT/RT-IR up and running instead of forcing
people to resort to installing as many as are published in base/epel via the
OS package manager and then having to manually/fixdeps install a *TON*
more???  Maybe that's more difficult?.... but thinking about it on the
surface that just seems much easier on the user base....I'm not sure but am
I onto something here or is that just not doable?

Thanks again!

-Drew