[rt-users] Ticket Changes Queue when updated

Daniel Moore Daniel.Moore at osbornewood.com
Wed Oct 7 15:50:51 EDT 2015

Hello,

I thought I had found the answer this a long time ago but I cannot seem to locate it now.

We have several queues set up and when a user updates something on their ticket (priority, reply, etc) The ticket will automatically bounce out of whatever queue it is in into another queue. For most it's our default queue that all tickets go into.

How do I keep tickets from changing queues when the user updates the ticket?

V/R,

Daniel Moore
IT Systems Technician
Osborne Wood Products, Inc.