[rt-users] Installing GD components

Asanka Gunasekera asanka_gunasekera at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 15 07:30:35 EDT 2015

Hi Kobus, I am sorry for the long silence ....

I have reinstalled the server with CentOs 6.7 and found below infor doing a locate

/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.6.0-openjdk-1.6.0.36.x86_64/jre/lib/amd64/libjpeg.so
/usr/lib64/libjpeg.so
/usr/lib64/libjpeg.so.62
/usr/lib64/libjpeg.so.62.0.0

but the compilation stops at the same point

SOME DEPENDENCIES WERE MISSING.
GD missing dependencies:
        GD::Graph >= 1.47 ...MISSING
        GD::Text ...MISSING
        GD ...MISSING
CORE missing dependencies:
        XML::RSS >= 1.05 ...MISSING
        HTML::FormatText::WithLinks >= 0.14 ...MISSING
        HTML::FormatText::WithLinks::AndTables ...MISSING
GRAPHVIZ missing dependencies:
        GraphViz ...MISSING

Perl library path for /usr/local/bin/perl:
    /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.22.0/x86_64-linux
    /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.22.0
    /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.22.0/x86_64-linux
    /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.22.0
    .
make: *** [testdeps] Error 1

It looks there is something wrong with the combination or what I am doing :(

Thanks and Regards

Asanka