[rt-users] Installing GD components

Asanka Gunasekera asanka_gunasekera at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 16 08:56:25 EDT 2015

Hi Kobus, I have got bit further with this new installation but the original issue is still there

SOME DEPENDENCIES WERE MISSING.
GD missing dependencies:
GD ...MISSING
GD::Text ...MISSING
GD::Graph >= 1.47 ...MISSING

I tried installing GD manually but it is giving me

Checking for stray libgd header files...none found.

though when I do locate on libgd.so I get below

/usr/lib64/libgd.so
/usr/lib64/libgd.so.2
/usr/lib64/libgd.so.2.0.0

Do I need to do anything to the perl or env

Thanks and Regards

Asanka