[rt-users] Problem with RT::SystemUser in escalatePriority

markus.wildbolz at magna.com markus.wildbolz at magna.com
Thu Oct 29 08:58:06 EDT 2015

Hi guys!

Since a couple of days, I have the problem, that my priority escalation
script doesn't work anymore. Script is attached...

The error message is:

Name "RT::SystemUser" used only once: possible typo at
./rt-escalatePriority line 36.
Can't locate object method "Deprecated" via package "RT" at
/opt/rt4/lib/RT/Interface/CLI.pm line 93.

I currently cannot figure out, what's the problem with the mentioned line
36:

my $queues = new RT::Queues($RT::SystemUser);

Does anybody know this problem?

Greetings,
Markus