[rt-users] RT and Disaster Recovery - problem

Aaron C. de Bruyn aaron at heyaaron.com
Wed Sep 2 11:26:02 EDT 2015

I have not run into the issue, but we can try and figure out where the
slowness is coming from.

What OS/distro are you running?

Are you using Apache, Nginx or something else to serve up RT?

Have you checked that DNS is resolving properly on your machine?
(type: host google.com and see how long it takes for an answer)

Are commands you run from the shell taking a long time to run, or is it just RT?

-A