[rt-users] Custom Role in RT4.2.8

Gnemsid gnemsid at gmx.com
Sat Sep 19 13:16:48 EDT 2015

Hi,

I've had a look at the wiki and the documentation and from what I can tell
it is possible to add custom roles to RT.  Unfortunately I'm not sure where
to start when it comes to creating them.

I'm would like to add a custom role similar to Admin CC and CC where the
person creating the call can add the correct users to the ticket.  Each
separate role will have different permissions thus allowing certain things
to be seen and for emails to be sent out etc...

I'm running 4.2.8 on a Debian Server