[rt-users] Can I use % wildcard within Query Builder on QUEUES?

Sally Ainsley sally.ainsley at lifecycle-software.com
Tue Sep 29 11:05:30 EDT 2015

Dear All

I have a range of queries I am trying to create in QUERY BUILDER where I
want to include or exclude a list of QUEUES.

E.g.

QUEUE NAME 1 = BLUE

QUEUE NAME 2 = BLUE -UAT

QUEUE NAME 3 = RED

QUEUE NAME 2 = RED-UAT

I would like to be able to include or exclude QUEUES with the letters "UAT"
within them.

Using the ADVANCED option of the QUERY BUILDER I have tried:

a)      Queue = '_%UAT'   or    Queue! = '_%UAT'

b)      Queue = '%UAT' or        Queue! = '%UAT'

I have also tried to use MATCHES or LIKE instead of '=' but I cannot get any
of this to work.  I have spent the last hour and a half searching on-line
and have tried various things can anyone confirm if it is possible to search
using the Wildcard characters on QUEUES within QUREY BUILDER?  And if YES -
how could I get the above to work.

Many thanks in advance

Sally

Sally Ainsley