[rt-users] Alternative GUIs for RT?

Vegard Vesterheim vegard.vesterheim at uninett.no
Fri Apr 1 02:01:22 EDT 2016

On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 17:44:55 +0200 akos.torok at docca.hu wrote:

> We don't know if our coding style and quality is okay for RT or not, and we
> are not familiar how to share this plugins on github or so. So we use these
> in house, but we could give you access to our test system, you can try it,
> and if you find useful we could send you the code for 3.8 (and the 4.2 as
> well but it is not in everyday use).

This looks promising, with funtionality along the same lines that we
have been contemplating. We would be very interested in having a look at
the code, and also possibly finding a way to continue
sharing/co-developing.this further. Please consider putting this on
Github or a similar hosting service.

 - Vegard V -