[rt-users] data replication RT server to RT server

Boris Epstein borepstein at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 15:02:19 EDT 2016

Hello listmates,

Here is what I have in mind.

Let us say I have a production RT instance. Let us call it rt_prod. Let us
also say I want to run a staging instance on which I would be testing new
versions, extensions, etc. Let us call is rt_stag.

Is there a way to synchronize the to with regard to actual ticket data -
i.e., make it so that once any modification is made on the production one
(rt_prod), for instance, the same is reflected on staging (rt_stag). I may
even want to do it both ways.

Any way to do something like this - or am I just dreaming?

Thanks.

Boris.