[rt-users] Custom Field Search??

Mike Diehl mdiehlenator at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 15:08:33 EDT 2016

I think the original poster has a similar question to one I've been pondering.

In my case, I have a custom field in the tickets that stores SLA information.
I would like to be able to query my tickets to see which tickets have a
particular SLA setting and are older than a certain age.

Can this be done in the query-by-example web interface?

I hope I haven't hijacked your question.  Please forgive me if I have.

--
Mike Diehl
Diehlnet Communications, LLC.