[rt-users] Can't save created chart in My saved searches

nikola84 nbojkic at kbsplit.hr
Thu Apr 21 05:34:13 EDT 2016

Problem is with Privacy field in Saved Charts frame I can't save created
chart in My saved searches , only in group searches where user is member of,
the same problem is when trying to save created query in My Saved searches,
although I discovered a bypass to problem in Query builder section which is
I first save my query in Group search which I'm member of then when I have
selected it from there I can save in my saved saerches.
 But this only works for Query Biulder section not for Charts.

When trying to save chart to my saved searches I get message
ARRAY(0x7f148617e580)

My user has this options turned on:
 Let this user access RT
 Let this user be granted rights (Privileged)

I have all rights to modify/delete saved searches
RT version is 4.0.7

thanks,

Nikola