[rt-users] Escaping '<' and '>' in comments/replies and canned responses.

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Apr 22 13:27:52 EDT 2016

In a further twist, html entities display correctly on the "Article
Display" page, but when the canned response is actually *used*, I see
html entities in the reply editor... but if I include text like <foo>,
'foo' is removed in the reply editor... I have no way of including
something that looks like an xml tag in a canned response.