[rt-users] Show Ticket Message in Search/Results.html

David Schmidt david.schmidt at univie.ac.at
Mon Apr 25 02:46:29 EDT 2016

I tried that already and it didnt change a thing.

I run the dev server directly form the command line (./sbin/rt-server
--port 3000) and dont get an error msg.

Another path that looks weird to me is:

"local/Callbacks/YourOrg/Elements/RT__Ticket/ColumnMap/Once"

shouldnt that be

"local/Callbacks/YourOrg/Elements/RT/Ticket/ColumnMap/Once"

?