[rt-users] Importing ticketing data into the RT SQL database

Dave Florek dave.a.florek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:08:51 EDT 2016

Hi Brent,

Thanks for the heads up. Does Best Practical keep any updated documentation
on the RT CLI syntax somewhere as the RT versions change? I have the
Essentials book and the Wikia has some useful information, but I'd like
something that provides in-depth coverage. I made several custom fields, so
I'm not sure how that would change the CLI inputs. This is going to be a
fun expedition.

Sincerely,
Dave