[rt-users] LDAPImport format options?

Jim Brandt jbrandt at bestpractical.com
Thu Apr 28 16:06:51 EDT 2016

Hi Ken,

LDAPImport accepts a subroutine reference in the mapping section, so if
you need to manipulate a value or grab multiple values, you can write
some code to do it. There is an example of accessing the LDAP attributes
in a short subroutine in the docs:

https://metacpan.org/pod/RT::Extension::LDAPImport#CONFIGURATION

Jim