[rt-users] 4.2.13 rt-crontool search result oddities

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Mon Aug 8 23:29:15 EDT 2016

I've just started exploring rt-crontool after many years of RT use, and
the following results, per the queries, don't make any sense to me. Can
someone point out what I am doing wrong?

1. Owner nobody, status new, created more than 2 days ago

   /rt/bin/rt-crontool --search RT::Search::FromSQL --search-arg "Owner
= 'Nobody' AND Status = 'new' AND Created > '2 days ago'" --action
RT::Action --verbose

   Does not match this ticket, but should:

   Owner: 	Nobody in particular
   Created: 	Wed Jan 20 12:12:53 2016

2. Owner nobody, status new, created less than 90 days ago

   /rt/bin/rt-crontool --search RT::Search::FromSQL --search-arg "Owner
= 'Nobody' AND Status = 'new' AND Created < '90 days ago'" --action
RT::Action --verbose

   Matches this ticket, but should not:

   Owner: 	Nobody in particular
   Created: 	Mon Apr 07 12:18:30 2014