[rt-users] Asset Custom Field Sorting

Nicholas Adams nick.adams815 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 11:27:02 EDT 2016

Hello,

Is there any way to sort the order of custom fields in Assets?

I know in documentation I can change the custom fields in ticket transaction, but have thus far been unable to find anything for the asset custom fields.

Here is my grouping and a screenshot of how it appears.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

# Custom Fields Edit
Set(%CustomFieldGroupings,
    'RT::Asset' => [
        'Product Details'    => ['Add-Ons', 'Internet Package', 'TV Package', 'Additional STB', 'Additional DVR'],
        'Customer Info'      => ['Unit Number', 'Street Name', 'Block and Parcel', 'Complex or Building Name', 'Area', 'Customer ID', 'Email Address', 'Phone Number', 'Source', 'Repr$
        'Provisioning Info'  => ['FSAN', 'Install Date', 'MAC ADDRESS', 'ONT Position', 'MXK'],
    ],