[rt-users] Change ticket queue without SeeQueue

Nicholas Adams nick.adams815 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 12:44:35 EDT 2016

Hello,

Working on some permissions I am attempting to allow a user to move a ticket from their queue to another queue.

They have full general rights on queue A and I would like as few rights as possible on queue B.  To make this possible I had to enable SeeQueue on queue B for the group the user is in.

Is there a way to not allow the user to view the queue but still allow the user to move the New unowned ticket from queue A to queue B?

Thanks,
Nick