[rt-users] Can you limit ticket access via CF

Stephen Switzer steve at sbsroc.com
Mon Aug 22 22:09:02 EDT 2016

Emmanuel,

    This is awesome, thanks for the input! I didn't think to do that.
Does this work with the self-service interface, too?

Also, on set-up... I did these steps, creating a group called
'Cust-AbcCompany' and adding users, but when I went to assign a group to
the 'Company" role on a ticket:

"
     Could not find or create user 'Cust-AbcCompany'
"

What do I associate there? It's be a pain to add users to each ticket
when the customer hires someone new, for example.

Thanks!

Steve