[rt-users] issue with new search permissions

Chris McClement chrisis at bosberaad.com
Mon Aug 29 17:59:29 EDT 2016

Did you apply the permissions globally or just to the queue? My guess is
the former, which you'd have done by going to Admin -> Global -> Group
Rights. What you want to do is remove those permissions, and then open the
specific queue, and select Group Rights tab (not the Global menu) and
assign from there.