[rt-users] Applying configuration changes?

Jim Brandt jbrandt at bestpractical.com
Tue Aug 30 08:45:09 EDT 2016

Restarting the server should reload the configuration. To confirm what
configuration RT has loaded, you can check the System Configuration page
at Admin > Tools > System Configuration. There you can check
DatabaseType, DatabaseHost, and other Database configuration. If it's
not what you expect, it could be RT is loading some configuration from
some other location. You can see the config files in the "Loaded config
files" section on that same page.

You set these in RT_Config.pm by selecting different options when
running the initial configure script. After that, you can override in
RT_SiteConfig.pm.