[rt-users] saved search as a drag and drop board (kanban ajax)

Matt Wells matt.wells at mosaic451.com
Wed Aug 31 17:20:09 EDT 2016

This looks fantastic, love it and can't wait to try it.

--
Matt Wells
Chief Systems Architect
matt.wells at mosaic451.com
 Las Vegas | Phoenix | Portland Mosaic451.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmittal is a confidential communication or
may otherwise be privileged. If you are not intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error and that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is
please notify this office, and immediately delete this message and all its
attachments, if any.
1*