[rt-users] Signed email

Alan Batie alan at peak.org
Wed Dec 7 21:37:37 EST 2016

A couple of other questions:

1.  I built a pem CA repository using:
    http://anduin.linuxfromscratch.org/BLFS/other/make-ca.sh-20161126
    http://anduin.linuxfromscratch.org/BLFS/other/certdata.txt

    then pointed CAPath at the resulting directory, but it doesn't trust
my incoming signed mail.  Also, using the mail gateway, rt-mailgate
complained about the https connection being untrusted and I had to use
-no-verify-ssl.  What do I need to do to build a trust directory?

2.  I have the queues set to sign by default, but the only messages I
see getting signed are the replies to the tickets.  for example, the
autoreply on ticket creation is unsigned.  How do I make all messages
originated by rt signed?

Thanks.