[rt-users] supplying database credentials to rt-fulltext-indexer

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Thu Dec 8 10:38:28 EST 2016

Hi all,
I completely forgot to set up rt-fulltext-indexer as a cron job after
initially enabling FTS. When I run it now, it complains that the database
credentials are wrong, and yes, they definitely are. How do I give it the
right ones? I hoped it would pick them up from rtrc, which I made for
rt-email-dashboards, but it doesn't seem to be doing so. I know I've done
this once before, I just don't remember (and can't find) how I did it.
Thanks.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department