[rt-users] supplying database credentials to rt-fulltext-indexer

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Fri Dec 9 17:06:06 EST 2016

I thought the tool I had to run periodically was
/opt/rt4/sbin/rt-fulltext-indexer. That's the one guides tell me to run;
the setup tool seems to be the initial database adjustment tool, but once
it runs once, I thought I had to run the indexer every so often. The
indexer is the tool that refuses database credentials. Unless the guides on
this are wrong, and the setup one is the one I have to run with cron?

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com