[rt-users] supplying database credentials to rt-fulltext-indexer

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Dec 12 10:42:22 EST 2016

Hi all,
I think I can say definitely that this is a bug. I added the DB credentials
to RT_SiteConfig.pm and, suddenly, the indexer started working perfectly.
Yet RT itself pulls the exact same credentials from
RT_SiteConfig.d/03-DBInfo.pm with no trouble. I have all my settings in
multiple files under RT_SiteConfig.d, and they all work. It's just
rt-fulltext-indexer that seems to have trouble accessing them. This
explains a lot, and hopefully gets fixed in the next release. Thanks for
everyone's suggestions and help.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department