[rt-users] mysql DB engine ndbdcluster

Mike Diehl mdiehlenator at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:42:42 EST 2016

At the risk of picking a fight, I'd like to understand this a bit better.

As long as the database supports minimum functions, such as transactions,
joins, datatypes, etc., why should an application care about the underlying
storage engine?

Are you trying to imply that ndbcluster simply isn't production-ready?  If so,
then end of conversation.

Otherwise, what are some of the issues the OP will have to look forward to?

Thanks.

Mike.

--
Mike Diehl