[rt-users] Transaction appears to have no content

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Thu Dec 15 16:06:13 EST 2016

My immediate thought is a rights problem. If you go to Admin > Global >
Group Rights, click the Requestors group, and find the rights for the
transactions you're sending, are they enabled? Same for the group(s) to
which the requestor belongs. That is, can the requestor, at some level,
view comments, view ticket, etc? I don't know how rights interact with
email notifications, but it's worth checking. Of course, if you've modified
that script, you may want to revert to the original one just to see if
yours has a bug.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department