[rt-users] RT Stats, whats your best way to do it?

Joel Bergmark joel.bergmark at t3.se
Mon Dec 19 08:54:36 EST 2016

Hi all,

I'm using the Activity Report function that Best practical was kind enough to update for the 4.4.x release, however it has its short comings when other than me need to create them and understand them + lack automation.
I'm curious on how you guys are extracting stats from your RT systems?

I want a way to create stats on different queues to get automatic daily and weekly reports, but also user stats and then be able to store it to analyze trends over past years etc sent over email. Perhaps there some excellent open source stats tool for creating sql queries and then create reports on a front end, with ability to email out pdfs and spreadsheets for further processing.

Also, want to send out a huge thanks to everyone in the RT Community, you guys are amazing and the collective effort produced here is astonishing! RT is truly a powerful platform thanks to the collective! I wish you all a happy holiday!

Regards, Joel Bergmark Telecom3 Sverige AB

[Beskrivning: T3]<http://www.t3.se/>

JOEL BERGMARK
Thirdline support
joel.bergmark at t3.se<mailto:joel.bergmark at t3.se> | www.t3.se<http://www.t3.se/>