[rt-users] LastUpdated for tickets not working?

Matt Zagrabelny mzagrabe at d.umn.edu
Mon Dec 19 14:37:29 EST 2016

Hi Alex,

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Alex Hall <ahall at autodist.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I'm trying to get stale ticket alerts working, so am using the
> UntouchedInHours condition. I've also tried, in SQL:
> LastUpdated <= '2 days ago'
> and similar searches. Yet, I always get the same number of tickets as I get
> when I leave the date restriction off completely, and UntouchedInHours is
> always giving me tickets opened today.

I assume you are using rtcrontool. Correct?

How are you alerting?

Is the alerting actually "touching" the tickets thus affecting the query?

You can query the tickets table directly and see the lastupdated
field. See if that field changes how you would expect when you "touch"
or "update" a ticket.

-m