[rt-users] Emailing with NotifyOwnerOrAdminCc action?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Tue Dec 20 10:40:32 EST 2016

In my previous message, the "new" error was because I didn't include
--template. Now that I have, I'm back to the original error, in my first
message. I've also tried using

--action RT::Action::Notify \
--action-arg RT::Action::NotifyOwnerOrAdminCc

but I still get the same error (can't call method "message" on an undefined
value). I've looked this up online, but only found a few threads, one of
which said to use RT::Action::Notify. I don't know what else to try, or why
this refuses to work.

ahall at autodist.com