[rt-users] Putting CF values in email templates?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Fri Dec 30 12:35:05 EST 2016

Hi all,
I'm trying to get CF values to conditionally appear in tickets, but when I
do, the template breaks and no emails get sent to anyone. I've seen a few
ways of doing this in the Wiki, each a bit different and many for different
RT versions. Here's my attempt. What did I do wrong?

{
if(my $orderNumber = $Ticket->CustomFieldValues["Order Number"]) {
"<p>Testing printing the order number: " . $orderNumber . "</p>"
}
}

Thank you for any information.

--