[rt-users] Wiki conventions?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Fri Dec 30 17:08:07 EST 2016

Hi all,
I've finally created an account on the RT wiki. This has been a really
great resource for me, but there are a lot of pages I've read in the last
few months with formatting mistakes, grammar problems, outdated information
that's not marked as not working under 4.x, and so on. I don't know how
much time I'll have to edit things, but I hope to try to contribute where I
can by fixing mistakes when I find them. I might add my own pages
eventually, but for now I'll stick to edits.

What are the conventions by which Best Practical likes people to operate?
For instance, if a page is understandable but could do with better grammar,
is it considered polite to correct it, or should it be left alone? What
other rules and conventions exist that I should keep in mind? Thanks.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com