[rt-users] rt-crontool returns "No recipients found. Not sending."

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Fri Dec 30 17:45:12 EST 2016

I just wondered if anyone had any ideas on this. I haven't gotten further
than what's in the below message, and I don't know why that isn't working.
I see similar addresses to the below in the mail logs all the time, so this
has to be some kind of address that RT understands. It just won't send
mail. Needless to say, my boss really wants stale ticket alerts to work,
and as far as I know, it's this one last problem that is stopping me from
doing that.

ahall at autodist.com