[rt-users] RT 4.2 suddenly reset to a nonsensical view

Boris Epstein borepstein at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:12:53 EST 2016

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Matt Zagrabelny <mzagrabe at d.umn.edu> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Boris Epstein <borepstein at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Shawn,
> >
> > Yes indeed, the url is: http://<hostname>/rt/SelfService/
> >
> > It is unwilling to go anywhere else.
> >
> > Any idea why this would happen?
>
> Somehow your account became unprivileged.
>
> I'm not sure if there is a history of pivilegeness of users, but there
> could be something in the database.
>
> -m

Matt, Shawn:

Thank you!

Matt, actually it turned out to be something different. Somehow something
in the browsing history/cookies told the RT to kick me into SelfService. I
deleted my browsing history in Chrome - and that worked like a charm, I am
back to my familiar interface.

Wow, that was a scare:)

Thank you very much for your help, everybody!

Cheers,

Boris.