[rt-users] Migrating RT3.8 database to RT4.2

Lee Wiscovitch lwiscovitch at monetra.com
Wed Feb 10 10:48:38 EST 2016

Thanks, that looks like it could be an option too.

Digging through the docs more, I see that there are two utilities that
could be more useful:

rt-serializer
rt-importer

If I'm reading it correctly, I can use rt-serializer to export the
contents of the RT3.8 database and then take that and feed it into the
rt-importer on the RT4.2 instance.

But, it doesn't look like they existed in RT3.8...So maybe not really an
option? I wonder if I could still point the RT4.2 rt-serializer to the
RT3.8 mysql database and still use it?