[rt-users] adding a button/hyperlink to external log analysis tool

it_stuff at telenet.be it_stuff at telenet.be
Tue Feb 16 09:40:46 EST 2016

Hi all,

Sorry for posting in two lists, but don't really know where it belongs...
And I wanted to get starting in adjusting RT to our needs. (I have no experience in writing th scripts or stuff like that)
I'm running RT4.4 stable and I was querious if it is possible to add a button or linkor something in a ticket dashboard with a external request / hyperlink based on a custom field value, to for example a kibana dashboard.
The link will then take me to kibana with the search params (comming from RT) in the dashboard ..

any ideas?

kind regards,