[rt-users] RT 4.4 - Four questions

Joel Bergmark joel.bergmark at t3.se
Wed Feb 17 11:42:53 EST 2016

Hello there.

Just updated our RT to 4.4, smoothly as normal regarding RT. However, at a meeting with the customer service representatives at our office, I got some questions to try to resolve.

1: Move signature to the top (basically to reverse the messages from newest on top not only in the History view but also inline replys), I have tried "SignatureToTheTop" from the wiki and also FlexibleSignature as good as that article could be matched but no luck.

2: HTML Signatures is it possible to get working? (including logo, links and formatting etc)?
3: Is it possible to disable comments, or in RT 4.4 get them to work as replies? (seen old discussions about it but no new ones).
4: When replying the WYSIWYGEditor shows the field to write with a red/pink hue, is it possible to change that to not be red-ish? (Counter intuitive to see red colour where you can write... A matter of education I know, but there is a point in it.)

We are implementing RT4.4 in to a customer service organization as a test to see if RT is good enough to work with existing systems and what kind of integration level that can be achieved.

Thanks a lot for any assistance regarding this.

Kind regards, Joel T3 Sweden

[Beskrivning: T3]<http://www.t3.se/>

JOEL BERGMARK
Thirdline support