[rt-users] Automating the creation of full-text indexing

James A. Peltier jpeltier at sfu.ca
Sat Feb 20 15:45:07 EST 2016

Sorry, please disregard this.  After reading the source for rt-setup-fulltext-index I found that the following options existed which is everything I need to do what I need.  Sorry for the noise.  On a side note, wouldn't it be beneficial that this be part of the standard help?

--table=
--column=
--index-type=