[rt-users] Upgrading from 4.2.0 > 4.4.0

Lush, Aaron alush at scentral.k12.in.us
Fri Feb 26 16:12:54 EST 2016

Thanks, Joop. I'll restore my 4.2 database backup and run the following SQL
command on the database:

UPDATE users SET ExternalAuthID=null WHERE ExternalAuthId IS NOT null;

MySQL isn't my strongest set of skills, but that is how I am understanding
your post. Thanks a lot for the quick response!

Sincerely,

Aaron Lush
Network Administrator
South Central Community School Corporation
(219) 767-2266 ext. 1111

--
Email Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including all
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains