[rt-users] RT 4.4 Assets

Armen Tashjian Armen.Tashjian at sce.com
Thu Jan 21 19:45:09 EST 2016

I have not had the opportunity to upgrade to 4.4, however I was curious about how assets could interact with other assets.

1.      Can an asset be linked with another asset? Or can you only link assets with tickets?
For example, there could be two catalogs, one called "Computers" and another called "Monitors".  Could computer A be linked with monitor B and monitor C?

2.      Can an asset be associated with multiple people? For example, with a shared device.