[rt-users] Any insurance company uses RT?

Jim Brandt jbrandt at bestpractical.com
Wed Jul 13 11:16:49 EDT 2016

Hi Ákos,

Since RT is open source, there is no official list of who uses it, but
you can find a self-reported list on the wiki:

https://rt-wiki.bestpractical.com/index.php?title=RTUsers

You might get some other responses on the list here too.

There are definitely many insurance companies of all sorts that use RT
for various functions (IT support, end customer support, internal task
management, etc.).

Thanks for showing off RT!
Jim