[rt-users] prevent moving tickets to a queue, but still make the queue visible?

David Parter dparter at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Jul 27 16:09:49 EDT 2016

I have searched, and experimented, but have not found the answer.

I want to prevent anyone except a specific group moving tickets to a
particular queue, but I still want that queue and the tickets in the
queue to be visible to other groups. Most of our queues should not be
restricted.

It seems that the permission that controls moving a ticket to a
different queue is "modify tickets" which is based on the queue that the
ticket is currently in, not the queue that the ticket is moving to.

Is there a way to do that? Any advice or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

  --david

--
David Parter