[rt-users] Random problems replying to tickets

Joel Bergmark joel.bergmark at t3.se
Tue Jun 21 03:32:26 EDT 2016

Hi

Yesterday I moved our customer service in to RT, worked excellently until this morning. Now RT warns me about replies not being accepted:

foo at bar.se<mailto:foo at bar.se> has no right to reply to ticket 118807 in queue Kundservice

The problem is that Everyone has the right to reply to tickets. One issue I can imagine Is that we sends tickets to a foo at bar2.se<mailto:foo at bar2.se> bur replies comes from bar at bar2.se<mailto:bar at bar2.se> so far this should never been an issue before. The customer service is the last piece and we never seen this before on any other (about 10 queues in use since 8 months.

So far its worked to delete the specific row in the database/users/foouser-row and then it seems to work. But now I just got the same problem with my test gmail (personal) account.

Anyone knows anything about this?

Regards Joel