[rt-users] Re-Display Ticket with added warning if owner changed during responding

David Schmidt david.schmidt at univie.ac.at
Thu Jun 23 08:19:18 EDT 2016

Hello

In case someone takes the ticket ownership wile I am composing a
response I would like to redisplay the ticket (the submitted response
shouldnt be deleted) and add a warning informing the user about the
change in ownership.

I guess this is the correct callback

html/Callbacks/RT-Extension-WarnTicketTaken/Ticket/Update.html/BeforeSubmit

but /Ticket/Update.html is quite the monster for an unexperienced RT
dev. :)

Where can I get the response text from so it doesnt get lost and how do
I add a warning?

regards
david