[rt-users] 4.4.0 - Unable To Create Reminders

Jim Brandt jbrandt at bestpractical.com
Tue Jun 28 17:04:28 EDT 2016

On 6/28/16 4:04 PM, Matt Brennan wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   I recently upgraded my test instance to 4.4.0. Since doing so, I am
> unable to create reminders. When trying to create a reminder, I get the
> error message "
>
>   New tickets can not have status 'open' in this queue.". I have logging
> level to debug but I do not see anything related in syslog or the Apache
> error log.
>
>   Any insight is appreciated.

Have you modified the lifecycle for the queue in which you're creating
the reminder? If you don't have 'open' in this transition:

         transitions => {
             ""       => [qw(new open resolved)],

you might get that error. This transition defines the statuses a ticket
can be created in and reminders are created in the open status.