[rt-users] Permission causes wrong search-results

Martin Wheldon martin.wheldon at greenhills-it.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 10:11:30 EDT 2016

Hi,

IMO this is working correctly for the following reason, as far as the
user is concerned the
the custom field does not contain the specified value.

For this situation you would need somthing like:

Queue = 'General' AND Owner = 'Nobody' AND ('CF.{category}' exists AND
'CF.{category}' != 'one')

Best Regards

Martin