[rt-users] Custom fields in transaction

Nilesh me at nileshgr.com
Thu Jun 30 23:41:23 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to assign the ticket to a queue based on a transaction
custom field, but I am unable to fetch the custom field in my scrip.

Scrip details:
Condition: On correspond
Action: User defined
Template: Blank

Custom condition:
1;

Custom action preparation code:
1;

Custom action commit code:
my $queueName = $self->TicketObj->QueueObj->Name;
RT::Logger->info("Queue name: $queueName");

my $trans = $self->TransactionObj;
RT::Logger->info($trans->FirstCustomFieldValue("Product"));

The method FirstCustomFieldValue returns empty even though the value is
set in form submission.

All the stuff I found on Google are about custom fields in tickets,
seems nobody uses transaction custom fields?

I'm using RT 4.4.0.

--
Nilesh