[rt-users] scrip to detect attached zip files

Jannae Jacks jannae at nyu.edu
Wed Mar 16 22:11:29 EDT 2016

Hi Hugo,

The N in Filename is not capitalized in the docs. Try lowercase?

ttps://docs.bestpractical.com/rt/4.4.0/RT/Attachment.html#Filename

Like so:

while(my $attachment = $self->TransactionObj->Attachments->Next) {
$RT::Logger->info($attachment->Filename);
}

--
Jannae Jacks
Senior Network Security Analyst, Technology Security Services

p: (212) 992.7444 | m: (901) 229.3225